Smith's Bible Dictionary 
Shal'lun. (Retribution). The son of Cohozeh, and ruler of a district of the Mizpah. Nehemiah 3:15.
Morrish Bible Dictionary 
Son of Col-hozeh: he helped to build the wall of Jerusalem. Nehemiah 3:15 .
Hastings' Dictionary of the Bible 
Shallun . The son of Col-hozeh ( Nehemiah 3:15 ).
Holman Bible Dictionary 
Fausset's Bible Dictionary 
Cyclopedia of Biblical, Theological and Ecclesiastical Literature 
(Heb. Shallun', שָׁלוּן , another form of Shallum, retribution; Sept. Σαλωμών ), son of Col-ho-zeh, and ruler of a district of the Mizpah; he assisted Nehemiah in repairing the spring gate and "the wall of the pool of Has-shelach" (A.V. "Siloah") belonging to the king's garden, "even up to the stairs that go down from the city of David" ( Nehemiah 3:15). B.C. 445.
International Standard Bible Encyclopedia 
shal´un ( שׁלּוּן , shallūn , not in the Septuagint): Another form of Shallum, the son of Col-hozeh. He was the ruler of the district of Mizpah. He assisted Nehemiah in building the wall of Jerusalem and in repairing the gate by the Pool of Siloah at the King's Gardens ( Nehemiah 3:15 ).
- Shallun from Smith's Bible Dictionary
- Shallun from Morrish Bible Dictionary
- Shallun from Hastings' Dictionary of the Bible
- Shallun from Holman Bible Dictionary
- Shallun from Fausset's Bible Dictionary
- Shallun from Cyclopedia of Biblical, Theological and Ecclesiastical Literature
- Shallun from International Standard Bible Encyclopedia