Smith's Bible Dictionary 
Ebi'asaph. 1 Chronicles 6:23; 1 Chronicles 6:37. See Abiasaph .
Fausset's Bible Dictionary 
1 Chronicles 6:23; 1 Chronicles 6:37; 1 Chronicles 9:19, contracted into Asaph, 1 Chronicles 26:1.
Holman Bible Dictionary 
1 Chronicles 6:23 1 Chronicles 6:37 1 Chronicles 9:19 Exodus 6:24
Hastings' Dictionary of the Bible 
Ebiasaph . See Abiasaph.
Morrish Bible Dictionary 
Cyclopedia of Biblical, Theological and Ecclesiastical Literature 
(Hebrews Ebyasaph', אֶבְיָסָ prob. a contraction for אֲבַיאָסָ , Abiasaph; Sept. Ἀβιασάφ and Ἀβισάφ , Vulg. Abiasaph), the son of Elkanah and father of Assir, in the genealogy of the Kohathite Levites ( 1 Chronicles 6:23). B.C. cir. 1660. In 1 Chronicles 6:37 he is called the son of Korah, from a comparison of which circumstance with Exodus 6:24, most interpreters have identified him with the Abiasaph (q.v.) of the latter passage; but (unless we there understand not three sons of Korah to be meant, but only three in regular descent), the pedigrees of the two cannot be made to tally without violence. (See Assir). From 1 Chronicles 9:19, it appears that he had a son named Kore. In 1 Chronicles 26:1, his name is abbreviated to ASAPH (See Asaph) .
International Standard Bible Encyclopedia 
- Ebiasaph from Smith's Bible Dictionary
- Ebiasaph from Fausset's Bible Dictionary
- Ebiasaph from Holman Bible Dictionary
- Ebiasaph from Hastings' Dictionary of the Bible
- Ebiasaph from Morrish Bible Dictionary
- Ebiasaph from Cyclopedia of Biblical, Theological and Ecclesiastical Literature
- Ebiasaph from International Standard Bible Encyclopedia