Smith's Bible Dictionary 
Or'nan. (Active). 1 Chronicles 21:15; 2 Chronicles 3:1. See Araunah .
Holman Bible Dictionary 
1 Chronicles 21:28 2 Chronicles 3:1Araunah
Easton's Bible Dictionary 
1 Chronicles 21:15Araunah
Fausset's Bible Dictionary 
OMAN or ARAUNAH. (See Araunah .) The variety of forms of the name indicate a non-Israelite.
American Tract Society Bible Dictionary 
See Araunah .
Hastings' Dictionary of the Bible 
Ornan See Araunah.
Morrish Bible Dictionary 
Cyclopedia of Biblical, Theological and Ecclesiastical Literature 
(Heb. Ornan', אָרְנָן ; Sept. Ο᾿Ρνᾶ ; Targum usually אַרוְוָן , but also אַרְנוֹן ,
אַרְנָן , אָרוֹוָן , and niM; Vulg. Ornan ) , the form in which the name of the Jebusite king, who in the older record of the book of Samuel is called Araunah, Aranyah, Ha-avarnah, or Haornah, is given in Chronicles ( 1 Chronicles 21:15; 1 Chronicles 21:18; 1 Chronicles 21:20-25; 1 Chronicles 21:28; 2 Chronicles 3:1). (See Arainah). In some of the Greek versions of Origen's Hexapla collected by Bahrdt, the threshing-floor of Ornan ( Ε᾿Ρνὰ Τοῦ Ι᾿Εβουσαίου ) is named for that of Nachon in 2 Samuel 6:6.
- Ornan from Smith's Bible Dictionary
- Ornan from Holman Bible Dictionary
- Ornan from Easton's Bible Dictionary
- Ornan from Fausset's Bible Dictionary
- Ornan from American Tract Society Bible Dictionary
- Ornan from Hastings' Dictionary of the Bible
- Ornan from Morrish Bible Dictionary
- Ornan from Cyclopedia of Biblical, Theological and Ecclesiastical Literature