International Standard Bible Encyclopedia 
jōō´da ( יהוּדה , yehūdhāh , "praised"):
(1) 4th son of Jacob by Leah (see separate article).
(3) A L evite who had taken a strange wife (Ezr, Mark 10:23 ).
(4) A L evite who came up with Zerubbabel ( Nehemiah 12:8 ).
(5) A priest and musician who took part in the dedication of the wall of Jerusalem ( Nehemiah 12:36 ); (3), (4) and (5) may be the same person.
(6) A B enjamite, the son of Hassenuah, who was second over the city of Jerusalem in the days of Nehemiah ( Nehemiah 11:9 ).
(7) One of the princes of Judah who took part in the dedication of the wall of Jerusalem ( Nehemiah 12:34 ).