Smith's Bible Dictionary 
Ish'bah. (Praising). A man, in the line of Judah, commemorated as the "father of Eshtemos." 1 Chronicles 4:17.
Fausset's Bible Dictionary 
Hastings' Dictionary of the Bible 
Ishbah . A Judahite ( 1 Chronicles 4:17 ).
Morrish Bible Dictionary 
Father of Eshtemoa, of the tribe of Judah. 1 Chronicles 4:17 .
Holman Bible Dictionary 
1 Chronicles 4:17
Cyclopedia of Biblical, Theological and Ecclesiastical Literature 
(Hebrew Yzshbach, יַשְבָּח , Praiser; Sept. Ι᾿Εσαβά ), a descendant of Judah, and founder ("father") of Eshtemoa (q.v.); he probably was a son of Mered by his wife Hodiah ( 1 Chronicles 4:17). B.C. post 1612. SEE MEFRED. He is perhaps the same as ISHI (See Ishi) (q.v.) in 1 Chronicles 4:20, and apparently identical with the NAHAM (See Naham) (q.v.) of 1 Chronicles 4:19.
International Standard Bible Encyclopedia 
ish´ba ( ישׁבּח , yishbaḥ ): A member of the tribe of Judah, father of Eshtemoa ( 1 Chronicles 4:17 ).
- Ishbah from Smith's Bible Dictionary
- Ishbah from Fausset's Bible Dictionary
- Ishbah from Hastings' Dictionary of the Bible
- Ishbah from Morrish Bible Dictionary
- Ishbah from Holman Bible Dictionary
- Ishbah from Cyclopedia of Biblical, Theological and Ecclesiastical Literature
- Ishbah from International Standard Bible Encyclopedia