Smith's Bible Dictionary 
Beth-gil'gal. Same As Gilgal . Nehemiah 12:29.
Hastings' Dictionary of the Bible 
Beth-Gilgal ( Nehemiah 12:29 , AV [Note: Authorized Version.] ‘house of Gilgal’), perhaps identical with Gilgal to the east of Jericho. See Gilgal
Easton's Bible Dictionary 
Holman Bible Dictionary 
Cyclopedia of Biblical, Theological and Ecclesiastical Literature 
(Heb. Beyth hag-Gilgal', בֵּית הִגִּלְגָּל , House Of The Gilgal; Sept. omits, but some copies have Βαθγαλγάλ v. r. Βηθαγγαλγάλ ), a place from which the inhabitants gathered to Jerusalem for the purpose of celebrating the rebuilding of the walls on the return from Babylon ( Nehemiah 12:29, where the name is translated "house of Gilgal);" doubtless the same elsewhere called simply GILGAL (See Gilgal) (q.v.), probably that near Bethel ( 2 Kings 2:2).
International Standard Bible Encyclopedia 
beth - gil´gal ( בּית הגּלגּל , beth hā - gilgāl ; Βηθαγγαλγάλ , Bēthaggalgál ; the King James Version house of Gilgal ): The Gilgal which lay in the plain East of Jericho ( Nehemiah 12:29 ). See Gilgal .
- Beth-Gilgal from Smith's Bible Dictionary
- Beth-Gilgal from Hastings' Dictionary of the Bible
- Beth-Gilgal from Easton's Bible Dictionary
- Beth-Gilgal from Holman Bible Dictionary
- Beth-Gilgal from Cyclopedia of Biblical, Theological and Ecclesiastical Literature
- Beth-Gilgal from International Standard Bible Encyclopedia