Hastings' Dictionary of the Bible 
Smith's Bible Dictionary 
Beeli'ada. (The Lord Knows). One of David's nine sons, born in Jerusalem. 1 Chronicles 14:7. In the lists in Samuel, the name is Eliada . (B.C. after 1045).
Morrish Bible Dictionary 
Son of David, 1 Chronicles 14 . 7 : also called ELIADA in 2 Samuel 5:16; 1 Chronicles 3:8 .
Fausset's Bible Dictionary 
1 Chronicles 14:7. El-iada ( 2 Samuel 5:16), with 'Εel ("God") substituted for Βaal .
Holman Bible Dictionary 
1 Chronicles 14:7 2 Samuel 5:16
Cyclopedia of Biblical, Theological and Ecclesiastical Literature 
(Heb. Beelyada', בְּעֶלְיָדָע , whom Eaal Knows; Sept. Ελιαδέ v. r. Βαλλιαδά ), one of David's sons, born in Jerusalem ( 1 Chronicles 14:7). B.C. post 1045. In the parallel lists (1 Samuel 5:16; 1 Chronicles 3:8) he is called by the equivalent name ELIADA, El being, perhaps, originally in the name rather than Baal. (See Baal)-.
International Standard Bible Encyclopedia 
bē - ē̇ - lı̄´a - da ( בּעלידע , be‛elyādhā‛ , "the Lord knows"; Eliada , which see; compare HPN , 144, 192, note 1,202): A son of David ( 1 Chronicles 14:7 ).
- Beeliada from Hastings' Dictionary of the Bible
- Beeliada from Smith's Bible Dictionary
- Beeliada from Morrish Bible Dictionary
- Beeliada from Fausset's Bible Dictionary
- Beeliada from Holman Bible Dictionary
- Beeliada from Cyclopedia of Biblical, Theological and Ecclesiastical Literature
- Beeliada from International Standard Bible Encyclopedia