Smith's Bible Dictionary 
Azali'ah. (Whom The Lord Reserved). The father of Shaphan, the scribe, in the reign of Josiah. 2 Kings 22:3; 2 Chronicles 34:8. (B.C. before 641).
Hastings' Dictionary of the Bible 
Morrish Bible Dictionary 
Father of Shaphan the scribe. 2 Kings 22:3; 2 Chronicles 34:8 .
Holman Bible Dictionary 
2 Kings 22:3Shaphan
Fausset's Bible Dictionary 
2 Kings 22:3.
Cyclopedia of Biblical, Theological and Ecclesiastical Literature 
(Hebrews in the prolonged form Atsalya'hu, אֲצִלְיָהוּ , Reserved By Jehovah; Sept. Ε᾿Σσελίας v. r. Ε᾿Ζελίας ; in Chronicles Ε᾿Σελία v. r. Σελία ), the son of Meshullam ( 2 Kings 22:3), and father of the scribe Shaphan, which last was sent with others by Josiah to repair the Temple ( 2 Chronicles 34:8). B.C. ante 623.
International Standard Bible Encyclopedia 
az - a - lı̄´a אצליהוּ , 'ăcalyāhū , "Yahweh has set aside"): A son of Meshullam and father of Shaphan the scribe, famous in connection with the discovery of the law in the reign of King Josiah ( 2 Kings 22:3 ).
- Azaliah from Smith's Bible Dictionary
- Azaliah from Hastings' Dictionary of the Bible
- Azaliah from Morrish Bible Dictionary
- Azaliah from Holman Bible Dictionary
- Azaliah from Fausset's Bible Dictionary
- Azaliah from Cyclopedia of Biblical, Theological and Ecclesiastical Literature
- Azaliah from International Standard Bible Encyclopedia