Easton's Bible Dictionary 
Bibliography Information Easton, Matthew George. Entry for 'Aphik'. Easton's Bible Dictionary. https://www.studylight.org/dictionaries/eng/ebd/a/aphik.html. 1897.
Smith's Bible Dictionary 
Hastings' Dictionary of the Bible 
Aphik . A city of Asher ( Judges 1:31 ), the same as Aphek, 2.
Holman Bible Dictionary 
Morrish Bible Dictionary 
Cyclopedia of Biblical, Theological and Ecclesiastical Literature 
(Heb., Aphik', אֲפַיק , Strong; Sept. Ἀφεκά ), one of the cities from which the Asherites were unable to expel the Canaanites ( Judges 1:31); doubtless the same as the APHEK (See Aphek) (q.v.) of Joshua 13:4; Joshua 19:30.
International Standard Bible Encyclopedia 
ā´fik : Variant of Aphek (which see).
- Aphik from Easton's Bible Dictionary
- Aphik from Smith's Bible Dictionary
- Aphik from Hastings' Dictionary of the Bible
- Aphik from Holman Bible Dictionary
- Aphik from Morrish Bible Dictionary
- Aphik from Cyclopedia of Biblical, Theological and Ecclesiastical Literature
- Aphik from International Standard Bible Encyclopedia