Smith's Bible Dictionary 
Ab'ishur. (Father Of The Wall). Son of Shammai. 1 Chronicles 2:28.
Hastings' Dictionary of the Bible 
Morrish Bible Dictionary 
One of the sons of Shammai. 1 Chronicles 2:28,29 .
Holman Bible Dictionary 
1 Chronicles 2:28-29
Easton's Bible Dictionary 
1 Chronicles 2:28,29
Fausset's Bible Dictionary 
1 Chronicles 2:28.
International Standard Bible Encyclopedia 
a - bı̄´shur ( אבישׁוּר , 'ăbhı̄shūr , "my father is a wall"): Great-grandson of Jerahmeel and Atarah, Jerahmeel being great-grandson of Judah. Abishur was son of Shammai, and was the husband of Abihail, and the father of sons ( 1 Chronicles 2:28 , 1 Chronicles 2:29 ).
Cyclopedia of Biblical, Theological and Ecclesiastical Literature 
(Heb. Abishur', אֲבַישׁוּר , Father Of The Wall, i.e. perhaps Mason; Sept.
' Αβισούο ), the second named of the two sons of Shammai, of the tribe of Judah, who married Abihail, by whom he had two sons ( 1 Chronicles 2:28-29), B.C. considerably post 1612.
- Abishur from Smith's Bible Dictionary
- Abishur from Hastings' Dictionary of the Bible
- Abishur from Morrish Bible Dictionary
- Abishur from Holman Bible Dictionary
- Abishur from Easton's Bible Dictionary
- Abishur from Fausset's Bible Dictionary
- Abishur from International Standard Bible Encyclopedia
- Abishur from Cyclopedia of Biblical, Theological and Ecclesiastical Literature